Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sadielady is painting. Her pears are looking awesome.

Sorry, I feel like I'm stuck in facebook speak. You know, how it asks you, "what are you doing?" And if you type something in, it comes out like you're talking about yourself in the third person. Well, you know you've been looking at facebook stuff for too long when you start talking about yourself in the third person like that in a non-facebook-update kind of way.

But seriously, I just came back from art class tonight, and my pears are kicking ass. Kicking the asses of all the other pears in my class, that is. They fucking rock, in my humble opinion. I am totally going to hang this painting up in my house somewhere when this class is over.

I might take a picture of it and post it here, too, so you can admire it as much as I am admiring it right now. Seriously, I'm full of myself right now, I realize that; I'm probably half full of shit, too, but I can't help it. I'm fucking impressed with myself, with this painting. FIRST PAINTING EVER. In acrylics. Woo-hoo!

No comments: