Monday, February 16, 2009

Nothing like the climb up those courthouse steps to bring your clients to Jesus

My 2-week trial is supposed to start tomorrow morning. Tonight, at 7 pm, the parties are so fucking close to settling.

I mean, they're so damn close to settling, with the start of trial so few hours away now, and I'm so damn anxious for them to seal the deal so I don't have to worry about this case anymore, that I'm tempted to offer to throw in free blow jobs for all the men if that'll help any. Of course, there's one woman in the group, but heck, I might be able to do something there too, if it'll make this trial go away.

Keep your fingers crossed for me ....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so I know, am I keeping my fingers crossed that this case will settle or that you'll get to blow all those dudes?

Am I a terrible person?

In any event, I know exactly the feeling you've got, so I really do hope this thing settles. But if it doesn't, I know you'll kick ass at the trial.

sadielady said...

Hehe, good question. I wouldn't mind blowing someone right now, to tell the truth. That could be fun. But I'd be even happier if this case would settle.

And hey, maybe if it does, I'll go find someone to blow to celebrate.

(Just kidding.)