Friday, February 20, 2009

Mmmmmm.

I just "friended" a guy on Facebook I had a huge crush on back in high school. (And had hot sex with one summer between college years. But I digress.*) Sure it's about a decade and a half later, and I haven't thought of him in, well, at least half that time, actually probably more, but still ... there he is, looking nice and scruffy in his pic. Sure, a stranger in some ways, and married of course, but, in my mind, tonight, a sexual ghost from my past, one I'm sure is going to make its way into my daydreams/fantasies tonight and help me find a release that takes me off to sleep. Mmmm.

*Actually, after publishing this post, I realized that it was stupid of me to say that was a digression. Because really, that was some hot sex back then, and that's a huge (ahem) part of what's going to drive (ahem, plow, prod, ahem) my dreams tonight. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your back to some regular blogging, i expect you to keep it up so that my rate of procrastination doesn't drop! (why does that word always sound so dirty?)

Sorry i didnt reply to your earlier comments, mad time at work.

Ismael - i liked the idea of being in law until i tried it. Damn, who'd of thought that TV would lie to me and glamorise the profession?

Sadie - glad to hear you've got lovely pears and congrats on the settlement. Perhaps you've answered your own question? You could become a professional artist and quit your day job?

In just over 4 weeks time I'm done with law, im going back to university, finish everything off and then most likely i'll get a job at McDonalds - if i'm qualified.