Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nice...

One of my new eharmony matches has about 5 pictures posted in his profile. I was just clicking through them, and when I got to the last one I smiled: he's shirtless, wearing just jeans. Nice chest. This is the first eharmony guy I've looked at who has posted a picture of himself bare-chested like this. Hmmm.

I'm thinking more about what my reaction to the photo is right now. Is it:
(A) Hot to see a pic of a guy shirtless in jeans, who has a nice chest, well-defined pecs and abs, good sprinkling of chest hair, allover making a sexy impression;
(B) Somewhat sketchy or weird that a guy on eharmony posted a shirtless pic of himself on a dating site;
(C) A sign that this guy might be open to having casual sex early on, and that he's probably a very sexual person in general;
(D) A sign that he's narcissitic;
(E) I shouldn't think about it too much, based on (A), but should just go for this guy, especially in light of (C).

No comments: