Monday, February 18, 2008

ARGH!!

I'm trying to hang pictures in my office this afternoon. My newly enlarged office with the freshly painted, bare walls.

So far I have broken the glass in a big new frame I bought earlier today for a big new print, I have cut my pinky finger and one of my toes on tiny shards of broken glass during the process of trying to clean that shit up, I have gouged a hole in my thumb with a pair of scissors trying to pry up the little tiny tabs that hold the back of another new frame in place, a process that took five damn minutes, then spent another ten damn minutes trying to get the damn print in the damn frame and get the damn tabs to press back down to hold it in place, only to then realize that the hook from which you hang the picture on the wall is on the bottom of the back of the framed print, meaning I put the fucking print in upside down.

Argh, I'm ready to give up, and I still don't have a fucking thing on the wall!!!

No comments: