Friday, February 1, 2008

Arrogance on Display

Should any of you fellow lawyers/law students out there one day find yourselves in a situation like I'm in, where you just have zero dating life and finally give in and sign up for an online dating service, let me give you this little piece of advice: when filling out your online profile, where it says "occupation" and gives you a totally blank space for you to fill it in and describe it as you choose, DO NOT write "Attorney at Law." It's just fucking stupid to say it that way.

Match closed. (Hey, there are a lot of potential matches out there: I've gotta draw the lines somehow.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a 48 yr old partner/attorney in my firm who joined Facebook, and added me as one of his five friends. That tells you enough about his personality.

And, of course, in his Facebook profile, his profession is stated as "Attorney at Law." Awesome.