Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Maybe not putting the bra back on wasn't such a good idea after all...

10:30 Tuesday night. A few hours ago I made myself a little more comfy when I got home from work, by pulling off my black leather skirt and pulling on a faded pair of jeans, and by unhooking my bra and pulling it through the sleeves of my beige sweater. I had some dinner, I drank some wine, I watched some tv, and I exchanged some emails.

I was all set to go to bed, except that once I got up and started walking towards my bedroom my two cats got up too, all excited and expectant, and walking so close on my heels that I practically tripped on them, and I realized I really should go to the corner college mart at least and get them a can of tuna for dinner; even though they had plenty of dry food in their dish, they do like the canned stuff, which I haven't had any to give them for a couple meals.

So I walked my lazy ass on out to the car, drove the 3 blocks to the college mart, not even caring, at this hour and for this errand, that I hadn't even bothered to put my bra back on first. That is, until I put the car in park and looked through the windows of the store and saw who was working the counter ... the cute flirty guy. The one I haven't seen there in so many months that I thought he'd probably quit. And then, as I walked into the store, saw him see me, saw that big smile on his face and heard him say "hi sweetheart," picked up a can of tuna on a shelf near the door and made my way towards the counter, I realized, holy shit, I'm blushing hard ... and even though I was doing that stupid shy thing where I just smile a lot but can't bring myself to make eye contact with the guy, I could feel his eyes on my face, and then on my chest, and then I thought about my beige knit sweater and no bra, especially as my breasts swayed gently side to side as I made my way to his counter, and then I felt my nipples getting really hard, and then I blushed even harder.

And basically that's why I'm thinking that I must have a crush on the guy who works at college mart.

No comments: