Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chemistry

This time, it was there. I swear; I felt it. Felt him feeling it too.

I had my first date with my eharmony match guy; we went to lunch on Friday. (Neither one of us worked that day, so it was a long lunch.) I had told him before our lunch date that I'd put down good money on the prediction that I'd probably be spending a lot of our time together over lunch thinking about what it would be like to go down on him, even if I didn't say it - - "just so you can enjoy knowing what I'll be thinking about while we're talking," I told him. "Funny, I'll be thinking about the same thing," he said.

I didn't see him again this weekend - he was totally busy, he'd already told me that before. I did talk to him though. Asked him what he'd been thinking about during our lunch. "Well, I admit I was focused on your mouth a lot of the time you were talking ..." Yes. And I have a good mouth. Seriously, nice lips. I knew that sending him that email before lunch would make it more fun ...

God, I'm bad. No ... not bad; just horny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.