Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Just in time for my birthday, I have received the greatest gift: a sweet, sexy, smart, funny man who is wooing me hard, who I am crazy about, and who is fucking me good. I mean DAMN good. What more can I ask for?

This weekend the hometown guy and I went up to a cabin in the mountains, for our first overnight together. We explored a couple cute little mountain towns, stumbled upon a wine tasting, went out to eat at some nice places. He gave me an awesome birthday present when he first picked me up for our weekend, and then bought me another one in one of the shops we went into in one of the mountain towns. And we fucked like a couple of teenagers; I mean seriously, it's like we can't get enough of each other. We fucked in the bed, on the floor in front of a roaring fire, bent over furniture. Unfortunately in all of my excitement to finally have a sex life again, I rode him a little too hard, and squeezed him a little too tight, and ended up bruising his poor dick. But he's a champ, and he didn't let a bruised dick stop him from fucking me even more.

I did discover one hazard on our trip, though, and I feel like I should share it with you as a bit of a cautionary tale, a message to be careful, if you will. It's really not a good idea to suck your boyfriend's cock while he's driving the car on curvy mountain roads. You might accidentally knock the gearshift into neutral with your upper torso while pressing your head into his lap, and he might be so caught up in the pleasure of the moment that he might not notice that the car is no longer accelerating ... and no one wants to have to explain that THAT's how they ended up getting into an accident. Thank goodness he got us back into drive before we started rolling backwards and fell off the mountain ... he's got good reflexes, my new man.

Yes, overall I'd have to say that my 34th birthday is the best damn one I've had so far. I predict this is going to be a most excellent year indeed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're old

sadielady said...

but very sexy ...

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

sadielady said...

thank you!

Unknown said...

Ah, ok. Well, then nevermind.

JLee said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart!! I'm SOOO glad you're finally getting what you deserve.

I think it's funny you bruised him. lol