Friday, March 21, 2008

SO THIS IS MADNESS

I used to think I might be just a slight bit off kilter from the rest of the world, a tad bit crazy, just a hair or two away from being what you could call truly sane. But man, I didn't have a clue ...

Because I am truly wrapped up in insanity right now. Wonderful insanity. Ecstatic, vibrant, psychadelic insanity, my world full of bright colors, greens and hot pinks and oranges and fire engine reds and turquoises and canary yellows and fuschias. I hear music, wonderful rocking grooving makes-you-want-to-get-your-freak-on music, every minute of the day.

I am alive. I am hyper-sensitive, in the most exquisite way. I am orgasmic.

I have somehow unwittingly stumbled upon the world's biggest happy pill.

I am drunk. Intoxicated. High. And out of my mind with madness.

And this madness is delicious. It is exotic and erotic and powerful. It has consumed my mind and my heart and my soul. And ALL of my sexual organs.

I am Dr. Frankenstein's monster. He has awakened me and put a crazy-ass spell over me.

I am his freak, and he is mine.

Please let this madness never end.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So things are going well with that guy, huh? :)

JLee said...

sounds great to me!!

Zamboni said...

I love the NCAA tournament as well ;)

sadielady said...

he's fucking awesome :)

Anonymous said...

are you getting laid yet or what?

JLee said...

yeahhhh!!