Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Take That, Asshat!!!

Man, I wrote a kick-ass brief today. Finished and filed a kick-ass brief today I mean.

Old asshat is not going to be a happy boy when he reads it either. It's that good, and it really shows how wrong he is - - places where he screwed up at trial, didn't preserve things he thinks are great issues on appeal, totally has the law all wrong on what he describes in his brief as his most compelling argument for reversal ... hehehe; is it bad that it feels so good to kick someone's ass in court like this? Nah, not in this case I don't think; because it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun writing and filing that brief if he hadn't been such a fucking asshat thinks-he-knows-it-all douchebag.

Hehehe.

(btw, I'm strangely happy right now over work, yes over WORK; I think this strange feeling is ... pride maybe? or just joy at kicking someone's ass who really deserved to be knocked down a peg and made to see he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about a lot of the time. Well yeah, pride too I think ... I mean, I'm so fucking proud I wish I could post the two briefs, his and mine, side by side here to let you read and compare and lavish well-deserved praises on me and my kick-assedness when it comes to writing appellate briefs, this one in particular. I hand-delivered his copy to him on my way home, btw ... handed it over to his receptionist; too bad I couldn't hang around in his office and watch him open and read it ... watch him blow his fuse, which I bet he's going to do ... seriously, this was one of those cases where on appeal it's not that he had a bad case and I had a good case, although yeah that was true too, but mostly it was that he screwed up in his lawyering and I didn't. Hehehe ....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

By the way, "asshat" is my favorite insult. Makes me giggle everytime.

LawSchoolBlogger said...

I hope that when I start working for real I'll be able to get as charged up about my work as you do. Good quality to have for sure.


-LawSchoolBlogger