Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Prepping for the big weekend

My awesome Hometown Guy is coming up to spend the weekend with me at my house this weekend. I'm very excited, for many reasons: (a) I haven't seen him in over a week right now, and I'm going through Hometown Guy withdrawal; (b) it's going to be the first full weekend we spend together (last time was just one overnight; this will be a whole weekend full of fun and sex); (c) I'm going to take him to a party I've been invited to Friday night, where I'll get to introduce him to people, including my awesome boss who I adore, and be all proud and happy and giddy that I have a man with me, who is MY man, and who is such a fantastic man at that; (d) he hasn't even been inside my house yet, which is kinda crazy, but I guess it really hasn't been all that long yet that we've been seeing each other, even though it seems like it has been; and (e) I'm super horny, I've been masturbating like crazy since I last saw him. Seriously, several times a day, every day. And the rabbit, while nice, pales in comparison to his cock.

So in preparation for the big weekend, I've made a list of tons of things I want to do before he gets here; I just keep adding to it whenever I think of something new. Of course, first thing is just to clean my house; to try my best to make it cozy and nice and stuff. Also, I'm going to bathe the kitties and clip their claws, because they need to look nice for him too. (They're so going to hate that.) I'm going to recharge the battery on my camera, because I want more pictures of us together. (We've already taken a bunch on his camera of us fucking; man, we're hot together. In my humble opinion. But I want more!) I'm going to make a good grocery list this week so I can go food shopping on Friday; I want to cook with him, and of course I just might have to tempt him into eating off of my body: I'm thinking whipped cream, honey, chocolate ... hmmm. And that brings me to what's actually the most important thing on my to do list: I'm getting a brazilian wax Friday afternoon. Because with all the shit that's been going on this past month, I haven't managed to fit one in to my schedule so far, since I met him that is, and I want to be completely, totally, utterly smooth and silky and sexy and just feeling and exuding raw sex appeal for him this weekend. And he's gonna like it; oh yeah he is. And that mean's I'm gonna LOVE it.

Hee hee. Man it's fun to be this excited again. :)

1 comment:

JLee said...

I'm excited for you! You could always share those pics with your adoring readers you know ;)