Thursday, December 27, 2007

Who, me? Writing about sex while I'm at work? Why would you think that?

Email exchange this morning with former law clerk:

Him: When I saw this headline I thought of you -Woman Fired For Writing Romance Novel At Work.

Me: Whatever made you think of me? Btw, you know how I told you I keep having all these sex dreams all the time? Well last night I had one about [male attorney in my office]. In my dream, he came over to my house, and we sat on my couch and smoked a joint and drank a beer together. We got pretty high, then he grabbed me and pulled me across his lap and kissed me, and it led to sex. Then the next day we both came into the office for work, and he apologized at first, said he was embarrassed for his behavior. I said don't be embarrassed, do you know how long it had been since I'd had sex before last night? Two and a half years. And then he shut my office door, sat on a chair and pulled me onto his lap, straddling and facing him, and then we had really hot, intense sex right there in the chair, trying hard to be really quiet so no one would know what we were doing, and I rode him really really hard until I came. Yeah, that was my dream last night. And now there's hardly anyone in the office today, it's so quiet, and on my hall, it's just me and [male attorney]. And it took a lot of effort on my part to keep my pulse rate normal and my face normal (not to blush like crazy) when he stopped by this morning to chat. Damn.


He knows me too well...

No comments: