Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WHAT A GIRL WANTS, WHAT A GIRL NEEDS ...

whatever makes me happy ...

And this girl has been stressed out and working too hard and lonely as hell, and needs something new to play with. So tonight I bought myself this new toy - the beautiful g-spot butterfly:



Somehow it feels a little retro. Maybe it's the bulky remote control. But it's new and different for me, and it makes this girl happy.

But what I REALLY want to know is this: do you think I can get away with wearing this underneath my suit in court? Hmm....

4 comments:

Ismael Tapia II said...

Not only do I think you CAN, I think you absolutely MUST.

Be sure to let us know how it all works out.

ChicagoSane said...

It'll break in 3 uses.

Trust me, I know.

sadielady said...

Ismael: I don't think I'll actually wear it to court, but honestly I wouldn't rule out wearing it to work, when I'm just going to be in the office. Damn, I wish former law clerk still worked for me ... (ahem, you know who you are, wouldn't that have been fun?)

Chicago, Well that sucks to hear. But I was afraid when I bought it that it was a cheap product that would wear out too quickly; the woman working the store talked me into it though. Well, as long as I get a few good orgasms out of it, I won't mind. And btw, if you have any suggestions of any other particular devices you've come across that you would recommend, please do share. :)

Anonymous said...

The wires/controller would be problematic. Go for the wireless egg. Little remote control in your pocket, discrete.