Monday, May 4, 2009

fucking fuck fuck. fuck.

I have been in the worst mood for the past week. At first I thought it was just the cold I caught the week before, that I was still trying to shake off last week, that had me worn down and cranky. But now it's another Monday, and I'm in a foul mood. I didn't sleep well at all last night, tossed and turned for hours, at times turned on the light and read a book, hoping it would make me sleepy.

I was stressing out the whole time though, thinking about all the shit I have to do at work this week, how shitty and stressful and crazy it's going to be trying to squeeze in all the stuff there is to do with my busy schedule for the week. I finally fell asleep for a few (way too few) hours, and woke up cranky and frustrated. I don't feel like going to work today; I don't want to do all the stuff I have to do.

And I was re-living the dream that I had, the one I woke up out of this morning, that also put me in a foul mood. It was a dream about unsuccessful sex. I mean really, really bad, unsuccessful sex. It was not good, and it left me frustrated as hell.

And it hit me after I fully woke up: I need sex. I am sexually frustrated. And all the normal shitty things about day to day life that are piling up on me and stressing me out, I would be so much in a better frame of mind to deal with, if only I were getting laid these days.

Yep, I think this has become a problem. I need a good fucking, on a regular basis, to blow the cobwebs out my head and ramp up my seratonin levels and leave me walking around with that glow on my face and that feeling between my legs of being constantly reminded and aware of the fact that I've been fucked. I think it would greatly improve my work performance too. I must get laid, for the sake of my work product if not my sanity.

No comments: