Monday, December 7, 2009

I'll have some penis with my morning coffee and paper, please.

I love this story - This morning's edition of a Toronto paper "accidentally" included a picture of a guy's penis hanging out. When people realized what was showing in the picture and word spread, the paper fixed the picture on their online site ... but allllll those papers that went out this morning have it.

Imagine being this guy and seeing this picture, and realizing that your penis is in the paper for all your friends and family, everyone you cross paths with on a daily basis, everyone in Toronto basically, to see? Yikes.

When I heard about this, btw, I thought, well surely it's not that noticeable, if the people who picked the photo for the paper, and the people who edited and proofread and printed the paper and everything, all missed it. The paper had already photoshopped the online edition to cover their mistake, so to speak, so I thought I'd missed the chance to see it for myself. But then I found a link to the photo on gawker, where I first saw the story, and whoa ... that's a penis to be proud of.

No comments: