Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What to do on a slow, quiet day in the office?

There's hardly anyone here today, except for me - one of the very few poor saps in my office working the day before Thanksgiving. There are a few little things I could be doing, work-related things, but none are that important; and really, aren't you expected, almost required, to goof off if you have to be in the day before a big holiday? Especially when it's so quiet, so few people around.

I chatted for a while with one of the only other attorneys here today for a while this morning. But then he left early; claimed his wife called him sick, and he had to go home and take care of the baby - I call bullshit on that. But more power to him for coming up with an excuse to leave work.

Next I spent a good solid hour wasting time on the internet, until that got boring.

Then I started daydreaming. That quickly turned into some erotic fantasizing that got me seriously wet and wanting. Which then turned frustrating. And now I can't get fantasies of sex out of my mind.

I guess there's only one more thing to do then: close the door, hike up my skirt, and masturbate until lunchtime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice.

Happy Thanksgiving.