Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Damn

I normally like looking at glam photos of celebs in magazine spreads such as you sometimes find in Vogue and Vanity Fair and what not, two magazines that I pick up from time to time for browsing fun. But I'm not normally actually turned on by looking at such photos.

Except for this morning, when I saw this picture of Kate Winslet, channeling Catherine Deneuve in Belle de Jour, a movie I remember seeing with my boyfriend back in college at one of those neat little movie theaters that shows nothing but old movies. I remember that he and I both said afterwards that we'd thought going in that there'd be more graphic sex in it than there was; I also remember that we nevertheless found it erotic, and that we went back to his room and fucked soon after the movie.

Well I don't know if it's just the picture itself, or if it's the association of the picture with that movie, which conjured up a specific erotic memory, but damn ... I'm aroused:




Well done Kate, and Vanity Fair.

3 comments:

JLee said...

She looks fantastic and she has been criticized for the airbrushing, but ALL of them do it!!

Unknown said...

I have no idea whether she's actually been airbrushed, but I will say this: I hate airbrushing. I mean, there are plenty of women in the real world--like the two of you, for example--that look plenty hot without computer enhancements.

JLee said...

Thanks Ismael!