Monday, September 15, 2008

Place your bets

The last dry spell was long ... way too long. I crossed the fucking Sahara twice at least during that spell.

I told myself I wouldn't let myself go back there again, if I could help it; but now I'm afraid I may be embarking on a new dry spell. Surely, SURELY, this one won't be anywhere near as long. I think I'd go insane if I had to live without sex again. But sadly, if I were a betting person, I'd say the odds would have to be against me getting laid again anytime soon. In fact, maybe I should take bets, on whether or not I'll get laid again in 2008 ... Anyone? Anyone?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait a minute! What happened to that thing that was happening?

Also, I'm not particularly sympathetic--at least you got laid at some point this year. I hate women.

sadielady said...

Sorry ... I can definitely empathize.

JLee said...

Hi girl!
I feel pretty confident you will get laid and I'm very sorry to hear about the end of your last romance. I had such high hopes :(

sadielady said...

Hi jlee!

Thanks, I had high hopes for quite a while there too, but it just fizzled out unfortunately ... I think the distance thing was a huge factor, but I don't think it was the only factor. It was really good to have while I had it though; I have no complaints whatsoever in the end. Man I hope you're right about the getting laid part though ... to suddenly not have access to sex after having had it, especially after such a long period without it, is not a fun prospect. Think I'll go for a little while now without dating again, but once I am ready to date again I sure as hell hope I'll get lucky before too terribly long.

How are you, babe?