Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I want to be liberated.

(Warning: Links NSFW)

I recently saw something I loved. I went to see Burn After Reading, and I'm just crazy about it. Very funny, smart, and entertaining; it really opened my eyes, and my imagination.

Oh, I'm not talking about the movie itself - although that was great too; I'm talking about one of the props in the movie.

I had never seen one of these before, but man do I want one now.

I want to get ramplified!

p.s. Ooooh ... and I want one of these, too ... wait a second, does that site say they gave those away in Grammy's and Oscar's gift baskets? Damn, it must be nice to live in Hollywood.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha. I thought you were talking about the rocking chair with the dildo.

Anyway, that movie was fucking hilarious, especially the two scenes with the CIA boss guy.

sadielady said...

Oh, that chair was awesome ... but from a practical point of view, I don't think it would work all that great; I think that dildo would probably come out of you each time you rocked back, and then just poke you when you rocked forward again without going back in, if you know what I mean. But, I about fell out my chair in the movie theater laughing during that scene.

Yeah, the CIA boss's scenes were great. "Report back to me when it makes sense."

The whole movie was hilarious, basically. My boss and I saw it separately, and when we were talking about it later we both said we'd like to see it again; there were lots of scenes that had the whole theater laughing so hard that I missed whatever dialogue came next.

sadielady said...

Harry Pfarrer: Go around the corner, we'll do it in the back.

Katie Cox: You're so coarse.

Harry Pfarrer: Back of the car... not the rear entry situation...

Unknown said...

Yeah, I actually just saw it again tonight. It was fucking hilarious.

I think you're probably right about the chair thing, and I was thinking that myself. But at the same time, it looks like there's a sort of opening in the chair all the way down. So maybe if the dildo is big enough that it never got outside of you as you rocked back, it would work. Like, if it stayed at least partially inside you during throughout the rocking motion.

"I'm not really set up to mold hard plastic." Awesome.

sadielady said...

hehehe. great line.